|It is our aim to have all of the information that OFSTED requires available and accessible within our website. This page is intended to help you find all relevant materials easily.|
Information as to where and by what means parents may access the most recent report about St. Martin's published by her Majesty’s Chief Inspector of Education, Children’s Services and Skills.
Click here to read our latest Ofsted Report
Parent View gives the chance to tell Ofsted what you think about your child's school.
|1. The name, postal address and telephone number of the school, and the name of a person to whom enquiries should be addressed…|
You will find this information on the footer of every page and also in the Contact Us area and above.
2. The admission arrangements for St Martin's Catholic Primary School in relation to each relevant age group at the school, including any arrangements for selection, any oversubscription criteria and an explanation of the process of applying for a school place.
Admissions Policy 2018 set in January 2017
Admissions Additional Information Baptism
Halton's Admission Procedures
3. The following information about the school curriculum.
The content of the curriculum followed by the school for each subject. This information is displayed on each class page in the form of a table, further information about the curriculum can be found at:
Curriculum Statement September 2016
4. The school behaviour policy
Positive Behaviour Management
5.The school’s most recent Key Stage 2 results as published by the Secretary of State, under the following column headings in the School Performance Tables published on the Department for Education’s website:
(a) % achieving Level 4 or above in English and Maths
(b) % making expected progress
(c) in relation to English, % achieving Level 5 or above
(d) in relation to Maths, % achieving Level 5 or above
DfE School Performance Tables Website
6. The amount of the school’s allocation from the Pupil Premium grant in respect of the current academic year; details of how it is intended that the allocation will be spent; details of how the previous academic year’s allocation was spent, and the effect of this expenditure on the educational attainment of those pupils at the school in respect of whom grant funding was allocated.
Pupil Premium Policy
7. PE and Sports Premium for primary schools
St Martin's Sports Premium Statement
8. A statement of the school’s ethos and values.
Mission Statement April
9. The report prepared by the school in relation to special educational needs.
SEN Information Report 2015
10. The school’s charging and remissions policy.
Charging and Remissions Policy